1) Deck Panel: - It forms the horizontal surface for casting of slabs. It is built for proper safety of workers.
FIG 3.9: - DECK PANEL
2) Deck Prop: - It forms a V-shaped prop head. It supports the deck and bears the load coming on the deck panel.
FIG 3.10: -DECK PROP
3) Prop Length: - It is the length of the prop. It depends upon the length of the slab.
FIG 3.11: - DECK PROP LENGTH
4) Deck Mid – Beam: - It supports the middle portion of the beam. It holds the concrete.
FIG 3.12: - DECK MID-BEAM
5) Soffit Length: - It provides support to the edge of the deck panels at their perimeter of the room.
FIG 3.13: - SOFFIT LENGTH
6) Deck Beam Bar: - It is the deck for the beam. This component supports the deck and beam.
FIG 3.14: -DECK BEAM BAR